Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Introduction Erik

Hello my name is Erik Boyd, am a native of Detroit, Michigan. I am a father, son and brother. I love my family and community. That means making my community, city and country a better place for my children.

I am, currently working in many different communities starting and joining force others in the areas of mentoring, culture awareness, urban garden and group economics. We have to re-build our communities starting with the people, the men, women and children that live in those communities! People not buildings and house are the community.

I have worked in skilled trades {construction} and the auto industry. I have attend college majoring in biology. I have worked in mentoring & tutoring programs for United Way in the Detroit Public School System. I have traveled the world Africa, China, Australia and many others.

I have studied the Abrahamic Religion, Buddhism and other Philosophy {disciplines of life}. Am a life long {over 20 years} follower of Kemetic's. Kemetic's is the origin or fundamental of all modern religion and philosophies. I would like to bring these experience to the community for the sake of bettering our community.

 So please support the movement!

live, love and learn       















        

No comments:

Post a Comment